Sewing Open Studio
Multiple sessions available:
- Tuesday, September 24th, 2019. 6:00 - 8:00pm
- Wednesday, October 16th, 2019. 6:00 - 8:00pm
Select Date/Time from drop-down menu
Craft Habit Raleigh - 2423 Crabtree Blvd, Raleigh NC 27604
Ages 14+, ages 7+ accompanied by a participating adult
Stuck on a sewing project? Need a little encouragement or some professional advice? Join us for our monthly Sewing Open Studio night. Craft Habit staff will be on-hand to help you through your sticky sewing situations.
Open Studio Policies:
- Students will need to bring or purchase materials for projects to work on during open studio, including thread for the sewing machines. You will get 10% off any sewing supplies purchased when you come to open studio night!
- Sewing machines will be provided for use during open studio hours. Students should have taken our Intro to Sewing class, or be able to demonstrate familiarity using sewing machines.
- Sewing toolkits will be available for use during open studio hours. Students must "check out" a sewing kit, leaving a credit card with the instructor until the kit is returned & checked in. Students will be charged retail price to replace any kit items missing or damaged.
- Craft Habit has one serger/overlock machine available for use. Students must demonstrate a familiarity with using the serger. Instructor help will be limited.
Students at Craft Habit get 10% off your entire purchase on the day of class! Be sure to arrive early enough to shop before class starts.