Pillow Covers with Vinyl Decals
- Tuesday, February 11th, 2020. 6:30 - 9:00pm
- Thursday, May 7th, 2020. 6:30 - 8:30pm
Craft Habit Raleigh - 2423 Crabtree Blvd, Raleigh NC 27604
This class is open to ages 14+
Skill Level: Beginner, no previous experience required!
In this multi-craft class, you will learn to make an envelope-style pillow cover, embellished with heat-transfer vinyl words. Fabric crafter Beth Coburn will teach you the process for creating a pillow cover without a pattern, and the best method for applying and caring for heat transfer vinyl decals.
This is not designed as an intro to sewing class, but the sewing is minimal and we can help you out if you are new to sewing! If you'd like a class focused on learning how to use a sewing machine, please register for our Adult Intro to Sewing class, offered monthly.
- Students will need to bring or purchase one cotton Fat Quarter and a spool of coordinating thread (white thread will be provided, please purchase a different color thread if you prefer)
- Sewing tools and sewing machines will be provided for use in this class
- A 16" x 16" pillow form is included in the class price
- Pre-cut heat transfer vinyl designs will be provided in class. Students can choose between "Stay Awhile" and "Nap Time"
Students at Craft Habit get 10% off your entire purchase on the day of class! Be sure to arrive early enough to shop before class starts.
This class requires a minimum of 2 students enrolled. Craft Habit will notify students at least 24 hours in advance if a class is cancelled due to low enrollment. Students will be fully refunded for any classes cancelled due to low enrollment.
Food and drinks are not allowed in the classroom, due to safety concerns. You are welcome to bring water in a container that will not spill if knocked over. You may bring snacks to eat outside the classroom before or after class, or on a class break.
Class registrations are not refundable. If you cannot attend, you are welcome to find another person to take your place in a class. Please let us know their name in advance of the class starting.
Classes cancelled by Craft Habit WILL be refunded. We will do our best to reschedule classes, and we will refund class registration fees for any classes that we have to cancel for any reason.
To respect our teachers’ time, please arrive 5 minutes before scheduled class time unless advised otherwise. Late arrivals may miss important information and may not be able to catch up to the class. We cannot issue refunds for late arrivals. Please shop for your class materials in advance!