Jewelry Fix & Remix
Multiple sessions available:
- Tuesday, September 10th, 2019. 6:30 - 8:30pm
- Wednesday, November 6th, 2019. 6:30 - 8:30pm
Select Date/Time from drop-down menu
Craft Habit Raleigh - 2423 Crabtree Blvd, Raleigh NC 27604
It's time to gather up that sad pile of broken jewelry you've got stashed away, and learn how to fix it!
This class will cover basic jewelry repairs, as you learn to use tools, findings, and stringing materials to bring your broken jewelry back to life. We'll also cover techniques to re-fashion old jewelry into new pieces, and how to get started on creating something brand new.
- Students will need to bring 2 or more pieces of jewelry to repair. Some repairs will not be possible in class, so bring a variety of projects!
- Jewelry tools and basic findings will be provided.
- You may need to purchase specialty findings, wire, or beads, depending on your specific project.
Students at Craft Habit get 10% off your entire purchase on the day of class! Be sure to arrive early enough to shop before class starts.