Multiple sessions available:
- Sunday September 29th, 2019. 2:30 - 4:30pm
- Tuesday November 19th, 2019. 6:30 - 8:30pm
Select Date/Time from drop-down menu
Craft Habit Raleigh - 2423 Crabtree Blvd, Raleigh NC 27604
Add some new stitches to your embroidery repertoire! This class will focus on techniques to make your botanical and floral scenes extra-magical. You don't need to be experienced in embroidery to take this class, but you should be comfortable threading floss into a needle, and familiar with a few basic embroidery stitches.
- Embroidery hoop (any size from 7" up to 10" will work)
- Embroidery needles (whatever size you prefer, just be sure to have at least 2 needles)
- Fabric and embroidery thread will be provided for this class
Students at Craft Habit get 10% off your entire purchase on the day of class! Be sure to arrive early enough to shop before class starts.