Craft Habit's Holiday Pop Up Shop is now open in downtown Raleigh! Come check out our stock of gift-able items, craft supply for jewelry creation, sewing and needlework projects, and paper-crafting goods. Classes, birthday parties, and private events are available at our pop-up location as well! Join the mailing list to hear about upcoming classes and events.
We will be open in our downtown location until Saturday, February 11th. Stay tuned for news about our permanent location, opening later in 2017.
Thursday - Saturday 1p - 6pm
Sunday 12pm - 5pm
17 E. Martin St
Raleigh NC 27601
A peek at the near future...
Craft Habit is a retail and workshop venue that offers unique and high-quality crafting supplies, tools, and hands-on classes to quench the thirst of any craft enthusiast or DIY lover.
Craft Habit is a highly interactive retail space. Customers can register for classes, arrange private crafting events and birthday parties, and use in-store workspace to begin projects with their purchased supplies. In all cases, a crafty staff member or instructor is on-hand to lend expertise.
Our goal is to share our passion and creativity with Raleigh one craft at a time. Along with growing skills in the community, we’ll introduce our fellow craft addicts to materials from independent supply companies, American and local manufacturers, and quality tools fit for discerning makers.
Products and Services
- Retail craft supplies and tools for Jewelry-making, Fiber Crafts, and Paper Crafts
- In-store classes offered in traditional, trending, and innovative crafts at various skill levels
- In-store customer work-space with basic tools available for completing small projects and socializing
- Small Batch Craft Bar – crafting equipment for in-store rental use (ex: tabletop letterpress, electronic die-cutter , badge-press)
- Children’s Birthday Parties
- Private Crafting Events (Holiday parties, Bachelorette parties, Baby Showers, etc)
- Summer and Track-out Crafting Camps for elementary-age students
- Social crafting nights and meet-up space for local craft organizations