- Wednesday, March 25th, 2020. 6:30 - 8:30pm
- Wednesday, May 27th, 2020. 6:30 - 8:30pm
Craft Habit Raleigh - 2423 Crabtree Blvd, Raleigh NC 27604
This class is open to ages 14+
Skill Level: Advanced Beginner. Must have taken our Intro to Sewing class, or be familiar & comfortable with sewing on a sewing machine, threading a sewing machine, and sewing with seam allowance.
Ready to take the next step in your sewing journey? If you can sew a straight(ish) line with a sewing machine then the answer is YES! In this class, you'll learn to attach a zipper, create two types of lined bags, and practice using specialty presser feet. These little pouches are great for *everything* - you'll want to make a ton of them!
- 2 fat quarters of fabric
- 2 plastic 14" zippers
- White thread will be provided. Students are welcome to purchase a spool of thread to coordinate with their fabric if preferred.
- Sewing machines and sewing kits will be provided for use during class.
- Students may bring their own sewing machines to use during class, if you would prefer to work with your own equipment. Machines must be in good working condition. Please test your sewing machine before coming to class, and arrive at class 15 minutes early to set up your machine.
Students at Craft Habit get 10% off your entire purchase on the day of class! Be sure to arrive early enough to shop before class starts.
This class requires a minimum of 2 students enrolled. Craft Habit will notify students at least 24 hours in advance if a class is cancelled due to low enrollment. Students will be fully refunded for any classes cancelled due to low enrollment.
Food and drinks are not allowed in the classroom, due to safety concerns. You are welcome to bring water in a container that will not spill if knocked over. You may bring snacks to eat outside the classroom before or after class, or on a class break.
Class registrations are not refundable. If you cannot attend, you are welcome to find another person to take your place in a class. Please let us know their name in advance of the class starting.
Classes cancelled by Craft Habit WILL be refunded. We will do our best to reschedule classes, and we will refund class registration fees for any classes that we have to cancel for any reason.
To respect our teachers’ time, please arrive 5 minutes before scheduled class time unless advised otherwise. Late arrivals may miss important information and may not be able to catch up to the class. We cannot issue refunds for late arrivals. Please shop for your class materials in advance!