Multiple sessions available
- Wednesday September 25th, 2019. 6:30 - 8:30pm
- Thursday November 21st, 2019. 6:30 - 8:30pm
Select Date/Time from drop-down menu
Craft Habit Raleigh - 2423 Crabtree Blvd, Raleigh NC 27604
Ready to take the next step in your sewing journey? If you can sew a straight(ish) line with a sewing machine then the answer is YES!
In this class, you'll learn to attach a zipper, create two types of lined bags, and practice using specialty presser feet. These little pouches are great for *everything* - you'll want to make a ton of them!
- 2 fat quarters of fabric
- 2 plastic 14" zippers
- 1 spool of coordinating thread. (White thread will be provided, please purchase a different color thread if you prefer)
- Sewing machines and sewing kits will be provided for use during class.
- Students may bring their own sewing machines to use during class, if you would prefer to work with your own equipment. Machines must be in good working condition. Please test your sewing machine before coming to class, and arrive at class 15 minutes early to set up your machine.
Students at Craft Habit get 10% off your entire purchase on the day of class! Be sure to arrive early enough to shop before class starts.
Is this class sold out? Join the wait list to be notified if a space becomes available. We'll also email you when we schedule another session!
CLASS FEES ARE NOT REFUNDABLE. If you are unable to attend, you are welcome to find another person to take your spot in the class.