Whole Cloth Mini Quilt
- Sunday, February 16th, 2020. 1:00 - 5:00pm
Craft Habit Raleigh - 2423 Crabtree Blvd, Raleigh NC 27604
This class is open to ages 14+
Skill Level: Advanced Beginner. Must have taken our Intro to Sewing class, or be familiar & comfortable with machine sewing.
Join Rohn Strong (@rohnstrong on Instagram) to learn the basics of Whole Cloth Walking Foot Quilting! This is a fun and exciting class that requires only a working knowledge of a sewing machine and the ability to use a walking foot.
In this workshop you’ll learn to make a soft and modern mini-quilt! In this session, we’ll learn:
- How to prep your fabric for a whole cloth quilt
- Marking your fabric and choosing a design
- Starting and Stopping
- Burying your ends
- Binding your quilt
- 3 fat quarters of fabric (18"x22"). Please choose a high quality quilting cotton.
- A spool of thread that coordinates with their fabric.
- Sewing machine and tools will be provided for use during class.
- If you prefer to bring your own machine, please arrive 15 minutes early to get setup. You will need to bring a walking foot compatible with your sewing machine.
Students at Craft Habit get 10% off your entire purchase on the day of class! Be sure to arrive early enough to shop before class starts.
This class requires a minimum of 2 students enrolled. Craft Habit will notify students at least 24 hours in advance if a class is cancelled due to low enrollment. Students will be fully refunded for any classes cancelled due to low enrollment.
Food and drinks are not allowed in the classroom, due to safety concerns. You are welcome to bring water in a container that will not spill if knocked over. You may bring snacks to eat outside the classroom before or after class, or on a class break.
Class registrations are not refundable. If you cannot attend, you are welcome to find another person to take your place in a class. Please let us know their name in advance of the class starting.
Classes cancelled by Craft Habit WILL be refunded. We will do our best to reschedule classes, and we will refund class registration fees for any classes that we have to cancel for any reason.
To respect our teachers’ time, please arrive 5 minutes before scheduled class time unless advised otherwise. Late arrivals may miss important information and may not be able to catch up to the class. We cannot issue refunds for late arrivals. Please shop for your class materials in advance!