Whole Cloth Mini Quilt
Sorry, currently out of stock
Sorry, no sessions available at this time!
Join the waitlist for this class, and we will email you when it comes back on the schedule.
Craft Habit Raleigh - 2423 Crabtree Blvd, Raleigh NC 27604
Join Rohn Strong (@rohnstrong on Instagram) to learn the basics of Whole Cloth Walking Foot Quilting! This is a fun and exciting class that requires only a working knowledge of a sewing machine and the ability to use a walking foot.
Note: Students should have taken one of our Intro to Sewing classes, or be familiar with using a sewing machine, before taking this class.
In this workshop you’ll learn to make a soft and modern mini-quilt! In this session, we’ll learn:
- How to prep your fabric for a whole cloth quilt
- Marking your fabric and choosing a design
- Starting and Stopping
- Burying your ends
- Binding your quilt
- 3 fat quarters of fabric (18"x22"). Please choose a high quality quilting cotton.
- A spool of thread that coordinates with their fabric.
- Sewing machine and tools will be provided for use during class.
- If you prefer to bring your own machine, please arrive 15 minutes early to get setup. You will need to bring a walking foot compatible with your sewing machine.
Students at Craft Habit get 10% off your entire purchase on the day of class! Be sure to arrive early enough to shop before class starts.