Stamping for Cardmaking
Sorry, currently out of stock
Sorry, no sessions available at this time!
Join the waitlist for this class, and we will email you when it comes back on the schedule.
Craft Habit Raleigh - 2423 Crabtree Blvd, Raleigh NC 27604
This class is open to ages 14+
Learn the basics of Stamping for Cardmaking with Erika Post and be ready to have fun and get inky! Lifelong crafty gal, Erika, got into stamping and scrapbooking in 2006 when she moved to Raleigh and now works as the Creative Coordinator for Catherine Pooler Designs. In this class, you will make a set of cards with limited supplies to help you learn stamping basics and show you how you can get started with stamping, simply. Added bonus, you will get to take home a cute stamp set included with each class! Offered monthly, this class tackles a different project in each session. Come as a beginner or a veteran stamper - you're sure to learn something new and be inspired :)
October's Project: Holiday Cards! This project will feature the inks Rockin' Red, Mardi Gras, Mint to Be, and Over Coffee. Interested in making holiday cards, but can't make it in October? Please join the interest list - we will schedule a November session of this class if there is demand!
- A partial supply kit is included in your registration fee, which features a set of stamps and blank notecards. This supply kit is a $20+ value!
- Ink pads will be available for purchase before class, at a 10% discount. Each class features different colors from the Catherine Pooler Ink Collection.
- Students will need to bring or purchase one clear acrylic stamping block at least 2 3/4" in size. We recommend the Round Acrylic Block from Catherine Pooler Designs.
- Students will need to bring or purchase a paper-friendly adhesive, such as Tombow Tape Runner, or the Zig Two-Way Glue Pen.
- Additional inks and tools will be used in class and available for purchase at Craft Habit.
Students at Craft Habit get 10% off your entire purchase on the day of class! Be sure to arrive early enough to shop before class starts.
Food and drinks are not allowed in the classroom, due to safety concerns. You are welcome to bring water in a container that will not spill if knocked over. You may bring snacks to eat outside the classroom before or after class, or on a class break.
Class registrations are not refundable. If you cannot attend, you are welcome to find another person to take your place in a class. Please let us know their name in advance of the class starting.
Classes cancelled by Craft Habit WILL be refunded. We will do our best to reschedule classes, and we will refund class registration fees for any classes that we have to cancel for any reason.
To respect our teachers’ time, please arrive 5 minutes before scheduled class time unless advised otherwise. Late arrivals may miss important information and may not be able to catch up to the class. We cannot issue refunds for late arrivals. Please shop for your class materials in advance!