Stamping for Cardmaking
- Holiday Cards on Wednesday, October 23rd, 2019. 6:30 - 8:30pm.
- Interested in making holiday cards, but can't make it in October? Please join the interest list - we will schedule a November session of this class if there is demand!
Craft Habit Raleigh - 2423 Crabtree Blvd, Raleigh NC 27604
Learn the basics of Stamping for Cardmaking with Erika Post and be ready to have fun and get inky! Lifelong crafty gal, Erika, got into stamping and scrapbooking in 2006 when she moved to Raleigh and now works as the Creative Coordinator for Catherine Pooler Designs. In this class, you will make a set of cards with limited supplies to help you learn stamping basics and show you how you can get started with stamping, simply. Added bonus, you will get to take home a cute stamp set included with each class! Offered monthly, this class tackles a different project in each session. Come as a beginner or a veteran stamper - you're sure to learn something new and be inspired :)
October's Project: Holiday Cards! This project will feature the inks Rockin' Red, Mardi Gras, Mint to Be, and Over Coffee. Interested in making holiday cards, but can't make it in October? Please join the interest list - we will schedule a November session of this class if there is demand!
- A partial supply kit is included in your registration fee, which features a set of stamps and blank notecards. This supply kit is a $20+ value!
- Ink pads will be available for purchase before class, at a 10% discount. Each class features different colors from the Catherine Pooler Ink Collection.
- Students will need to bring or purchase one clear acrylic stamping block at least 2 3/4" in size. We recommend the Round Acrylic Block from Catherine Pooler Designs.
- Students will need to bring or purchase a paper-friendly adhesive, such as Tombow Tape Runner, or the Zig Two-Way Glue Pen.
- Additional inks and tools will be used in class and available for purchase at Craft Habit.
When you buy your class supplies in-store at Craft Habit, you'll get 10% off your entire purchase! Be sure to arrive early enough to shop for your materials before class starts.
Is this class sold out? Join the wait list to be notified if a space becomes available. We'll also email you when we schedule another session!
CLASS FEES ARE NOT REFUNDABLE. If you are unable to attend, you are welcome to find another person to take your spot in the class.