Sewing Open Studio
Multiple sessions available:
- Tuesday, March 17th, 2020. 6:00 - 8:00pm - Cancelled
- Thursday April 9th, 2020. 6:00 - 8:00pm - CLASS CANCELLED
- Tuesday May 12th, 2020. 6:00 - 8:00pm - Class Maximum 3
- Tuesday June 9th, 2020. 6:00 - 8:00pm
Craft Habit Raleigh - 2423 Crabtree Blvd, Raleigh NC 27604
Ages 14+, ages 7+ accompanied by a participating adult
Stuck on a sewing project? Need a little encouragement or some professional advice? Join us for our monthly Sewing Open Studio night. Craft Habit staff will be on-hand to help you through your sticky sewing situations.
Open Studio Policies:
- Students will need to bring or purchase materials for projects to work on during open studio, including thread for the sewing machines. You will get 10% off any sewing supplies purchased when you come to open studio night!
- Sewing machines will be provided for use during open studio hours. Students should have taken our Intro to Sewing class, or be able to demonstrate familiarity using sewing machines.
- Sewing toolkits will be available for use during open studio hours. Students must "check out" a sewing kit, leaving a credit card with the instructor until the kit is returned & checked in. Students will be charged retail price to replace any kit items missing or damaged.
- Craft Habit has one serger/overlock machine available for use. Students must demonstrate a familiarity with using the serger. Instructor help will be limited.
Students at Craft Habit get 10% off your entire purchase on the day of class! Be sure to arrive early enough to shop before class starts.
This class requires a minimum of 2 students enrolled. Craft Habit will notify students at least 24 hours in advance if a class is cancelled due to low enrollment. Students will be fully refunded for any classes cancelled due to low enrollment.
Food and drinks are not allowed in the classroom, due to safety concerns. You are welcome to bring water in a container that will not spill if knocked over. You may bring snacks to eat outside the classroom before or after class, or on a class break.
Class registrations are not refundable. If you cannot attend, you are welcome to find another person to take your place in a class. Please let us know their name in advance of the class starting.
Classes cancelled by Craft Habit WILL be refunded. We will do our best to reschedule classes, and we will refund class registration fees for any classes that we have to cancel for any reason.
To respect our teachers’ time, please arrive 5 minutes before scheduled class time unless advised otherwise. Late arrivals may miss important information and may not be able to catch up to the class. We cannot issue refunds for late arrivals. Please shop for your class materials in advance!