Easy Quilted Tote
- Sunday, October 27th, 2019. 1:00 - 5:00pm
Craft Habit Raleigh - 2423 Crabtree Blvd, Raleigh NC 27604
Join Rohn Strong (@rohnstrong on Instagram) to learn the basics of sewing an easy quilted tote! This is a fun and exciting class that requires a basic knowledge of sewing and machine quilting. New to sewing & quilting? Try our Intro to Sewing and Whole Cloth Mini Quilt classes to learn the skills needed for this project.
During the workshop we will work through the steps of making this quilted tote design by Rohn Strong.
- Cutting our fabric
- Walking Foot Quilting
- Sewing a lining
Creating handles from fabric
By the end of your class, you’ll leave with a fun and modern quilted tote!
- Students will need to bring or purchase three ½ yard pieces of high quality woven cotton fabric
- Students will also need to bring or purchase a spool of contrasting thread.
- Sewing machines and tools will be provided for use during class.
- If you prefer to bring your own machine, please arrive early to get set up.
Students at Craft Habit get 10% off your entire purchase on the day of class! Be sure to arrive early enough to shop before class starts.
CLASS FEES ARE NOT REFUNDABLE. If you are unable to attend, you are welcome to find another person to take your spot in the class.