Family Friendly Intro to Sewing
Multiple sessions available
- Saturday October 19th, 2019. 11:30am - 1:30pm
- Saturday November 16th, 2019. 11:30am - 1:30pm
- Saturday December 7th, 2019. 11:30am - 1:30pm
Select Date/Time from drop-down menu
Craft Habit Raleigh - 2423 Crabtree Blvd, Raleigh NC 27604
Ages 7+, Tickets are required for all participants.
Ready to sew, but scared to get started? This is your class! Join us to learn the basics of using a sewing machine, and make a simple tote bag.
This is a family-friendly sewing class. Children age 7 - 13 may attend on their own, or with a participating adult. Every student will complete their own tote-bag. Adult/child pairs attending together will share a sewing machine.
Adults, if a child in your life wants to learn to sew, taking this intro class with them will give you the skills to scaffold their learning!
- Fabric, supplies, tools, and sewing machines will be provided.
- In this class, we require the use of our store sewing machines, so we can guarantee machines are in good working order to ensure student success!
- If you have a sewing machine of your own that you would like to learn to use, please register for Get to Know Your Sewing Machine.
Students at Craft Habit get 10% off your entire purchase on the day of class! Be sure to arrive early enough to shop before class starts.