Multiple sessions available
Select Date/Time from drop-down menu
Craft Habit Raleigh - 2423 Crabtree Blvd, Raleigh NC 27604
Ready to sew, but scared to get started? This is your class! Join us to learn the basics of using a sewing machine, and make an awesome bag froma simple rectangle of fabric.
- Tools and sewing machines will be provided.
- In this class, we require the use of our store sewing machines, so we can guarantee machines are in good working order to ensure student success!
- If you have a sewing machine of your own that you would like to learn to use, please register for Get to Know Your Sewing Machine.
- 1/2 yard of woven (non-stretch) fabric. Lightweight canvas or quilting-weight cottons work best for this project. Craft Habit staff can advise you on the best fabrics to purchase!
- 1 spool of thread in a coordinating color
When you buy your class supplies in-store at Craft Habit, you'll get 10% off your entire purchase! Be sure to arrive early enough to shop for your materials before class starts.
Is this class sold out? Join the wait list to be notified if a space becomes available. We'll also email you when we schedule another session!
CLASS FEES ARE NOT REFUNDABLE. If you are unable to attend, you are welcome to find another person to take your spot in the class.